The Old Man and the SeaEdit1958, directed by John Sturges
(IMDB Link) IMDB Summary: An old Cuban fisherman's dry spell is broken when he hooks a gigantic fish that drags him out to sea. Based on Ernest Hemingway's story.
- Spencer Tracy - The Old Man / Narrator
- Felipe Pazos - The Boy (as Felipe Pazos Jr.)
- Harry Bellaver - Martin
- Don Diamond - Cafe Proprietor
- Don Blackman - Hand Wrestler
- Joey Ray - Gambler
- Mary Hemingway - Tourist
- Richard Alameda - Gambler
- Tony Rosa - Gambler
- Carlos Rivero - Gambler
- Robert Alderette - Gambler
- Mauritz Hugo - Gambler
- Don Alvarado - Waiter (uncredited)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.